Water/Wastewater Operations Manager
Village of Clayton
100 Gardner Street
PO Box 250
Clayton, NY 13624
Phone: (315) 686-2717
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Fri 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
NOTICE OF SANITARY SEWER SMOKE TESTING
Annual Water Quality Reports:
Water-Sewer Rates and Billing:
- Water-Sewer Rates and Billing Schedule 2018-2019 (PDF) Water and Sewer Rates effective 07/01/2018
- Water-Sewer Rates and Billing Schedule 2017-2018 (PDF) Water and Sewer Rates effective 07/01/2017
- PUBLIC EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLAN (ERP)
- Do You Have a Leak? Here are simple ways that you can check for water leaks.
- Water Meter Operation Curious as to how your water meter works? How much water is lost due to a leak? This flyer will explain the operation of your water meter, and includes an informative chart showing how many gallons can be lost as a result of leaks.
Village of Clayton Standards:
Village of Clayton Standards for Water and Sewer Connections and Protocols, Contractor Qualifications, and As-Built Requirements can be obtained by selecting from the list of documents below, or by contacting the Clerk’s office.
- Village of Clayton Water Connection SOP Updated 20131125 (PDF) (Includes List of Approved Contractors and Application for Connection)
- Village of Clayton Sewer Connection SOP Updated 20131125 (PDF) (Includes List of Approved Contractors and Application for Connection)
- Village of Clayton Protocol for Connection to Water Sewer Mains (PDF)
- Contractor Qualification Requirements and Application (PDF) For Contractors Wishing to Be Added to the Village List of Approved Contractors
AS-BUILT OR RECORD DRAWINGS (PDF) REQUIRED Subsequent to Connection